Thursday, October 16, 2008

Friend Day!

FRIEND DAY

My church had Friend Day on October 5th. Up until this day, our record attendance had been 135. On Friend Day 2008, we had 136 people in attendance! We were so excited to see the many new faces that came as a result of the church people working hard to invite their friends. God is working in a church in a very special way, I am so excited to see what He has planned for the future!



A view of our Friend Day crowd.



The Stainbrook brothers



The beautiful Gardner kids



There was so much food! I was having trouble deciding what to have! (I am muttering to my Mother that, no this picture is no appropriate)



My nieces and their cousin Jadelyn



Everyone stuffing their faces



Now those are some big plates



My friends Emily, Haley, and Rebekah



Our future firefighter



Haley and I

No comments: