Thursday, October 16, 2008

Friends!

Last weekend I went to GBS for Homecoming and I was able to see some of my friends there. I stayed with Tiffany in her room along with her sister Nicole. Tiff decided she wanted to make our stay as memorable as possible, so...she cranked the AC to max. It was so cold. I (as was Nicole) was not prepared for these extreme weather conditions so I had to ask Tiffany for a hoodie and warm fuzzy socks. Needless to say, I slept with my hood on that night. It was soo cold.



Nicole and I sporting our hoodies.



Me just trying to prove my point.

CHURCH PICNIC

Saturday was our church picnic. We played volleyball, softball (I didn't for simple reasons), and cornhole. And...we had lots of food. This years picnic was different from last years due to the fact that the weather was much warmer. This made the hayride perfect because we didn't need as many layers of clothing!



The amazing Catcher!



Elmer, Aaron and another man whose name I do not know.



Action in the field.



CHEESE!



Me....telling a story...about frisbee.



Oh, oh. This is the best part. I didn't know she was taking pictures of me.



Getting ready for the hayride!



Bekah and I



People



Yay for friends. Sorry, Daniel was not totally in the picture



Oh there he is



Emily and I



Haha, typical southern Indiana harvest.

No comments: