Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Update

I just wanted to give a short update of my life.
Three weeks ago I started a new job at the hospital as a CNA. I am still working PRN (as needed) at the nursing home but not picking up as many hours. So far, I love the hospital...for a few reasons but the biggest being that it is not as strenuous. Yes, the shifts are longer (12 hrs rather than 8) but we do not do the lifting at the hospital like we do in the nursing home. The first day, I was amazed that my back did not hurt when I left. Another reason is that you have a variety of patients rather than the same people day in and out. And the 3rd reason....I only work 3 days a week rather than 5 days and I get full benefits. Love that.
School has been keeping me super busy. I am taking a math class, Chemistry, and Anatomy & Physiology. The last two....are bombing me. I have my first test in both classes next week. Please pray for me because a lot of this stuff is over my head.
We had revival last week with Steve & Nicole Cassidy. Great people.
The transmission in my car went out last Wednesday. I am trying to figure out what should be done with Thorton. He still will run at slow speeds so....If anyone feels a strange urge to test airbag deployment in Buick LeSabres....feel free to use mine. I know of a few cliffs.
I am sponsoring a little boy from El Salvador. He is so almost 7 and soo cute. His name is Jonatan.
That is the latest on my life...pretty much boring with an occasional bump in the road.
God Bless.

No comments: