Sunday, January 10, 2010

Still here!

I just wanted to drop a quick note to say I'm still alive. I know it's been a while since I posted...life has been keeping me busy. I got the job at the hospital! I will be working as a CNA on the Med/Surg floor. I super excited about that. I got a group together yesterday and we went sledding. Hey, if the snow won't go away....play in it. We all managed to walk away with no broken bones or caved in faces. Bruises however...another story altogether. We had lots of laughs...and a few serious moments. The most fearful moment for me came when someone (maybe the wind) pushed Christian and I down this very steep hill before we were ready. I was in the front and headed right toward the bushes, so I rolled over thinking that would stop us. I forgot that on a hill of that incline...you only stop at the bottom. Ended up sliding face first, on my stomach all the way down....and somewhere along the way Christian steamrollered me. Painful. I'm almost as sore from laughing as I am from bumps and bruises...almost.
This was suppose to be short. Look soon for pictures and possibly videos.

No comments: