Saturday, September 6, 2008

A few more pics from my summer!

THE STEPHENS
I have worked for the Stephens family for two years! During that time I have become very attached to the boys. Jamie and Seth are 4 years old and Blake just turned 10! My last week of working for them was a special one. I went out on the boat with them for the last time. On my last day, the boys made a card for me that said.."you can come when you want to see us". Mom said those are the exact words of Seth. Here are a few pics.

























I love these boys!

















Seth and I

















Jamie and I

















Getting ready to go out on the boat!


FRIENDS
A few weeks ago I was able to meet up with a few of my old friends that I use to attend church with. It was nice to be able to be all together with them again.
My friends!!

My sister-in-law Becky and her sister Laura

No comments: