Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Procrastinate

Procrastinate - to put off till another day or time; defer; delay

I admit, at this very moment I am...procrastinating. I'm sitting in the library, on the internet when I should be sitting at a desk reading my wonderful EMT book. I find it very interesting how many things I can find to do while I'm procrastinating. You know...things like checking my e-mail, or my bank account, or finding a drawer that needs to be organized. Currently I am head deep in homework for my EMT class. Dispite that fact, I can never seem to interest myself in plunging into all of that homework. It is much easier to just waste the time away rather than use it wisely.
However, I need to create disipline in my life. So, at this time I will turn to chapter 29 and read about Musculoskeletal Injuries. Yes I will!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like making paper airplanes:) Glad you updated your blog, even if you had to procrastinate to do it. As of today I have talked to Jeff and mom for a couple of hours. Guess I better get busy.

Vanette

Anonymous said...

Yes! Like making paper airplanes! I had to think for a minute or two to decide what you were talking about.

TKB said...

so...I just love the cool template you have. Someone cool must have given a much needed approval for it. :-D