Sunday, November 30, 2008

BLACK FRIDAY

Black Friday

Thanksgiving evening some of my friends came over to stay the night so that we could all go shopping Friday morning. We all decided that since none of us had any certain thing we wanted and that we were all basically going for the fun of it, that we would not leave the house until 5am. Rather than 4am. I stayed up entirely too late talking and only got like an hour and a half of sleep. We all jumped into a cold car at 5 am and headed to Greenwood where our first stop was Wal-Mart. We didn't get to see any fights or false accusations because of how late we got there. I was able to get my nieces checked off of my Christmas list which was nice. I had a lot of fun and I believe everyone else did as well.



Rebekah, Daniel, and I at wal-mart


Jocilyn, Tiffany, and I at the mall!


The getting in wasn't so bad....it was trying to get them out!


Rebekah talked Daniel into playing this nice pink guitar.


This is Rebekah...she is the Hello Kitty Queen.

1 comment:

TKB said...

I just love that I made it on your blog in pics! I'm like so famous...even more than Josh!!!

That was so much fun! It's pretty much becoming tradition huh? :)