Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rain! Easter!

If it's not one form of precipitation, it's the other. Rain...will it stop soon? It has been raining for two days now and I long to see sunshine! I hear tomorrow is supposed to be mostly dry...this makes me happy!
As you all know, Easter is this weekend! My church is also in revival this week with BJ Walker. I have never heard Bro Walker preach but I have heard many good things about him. I am excited about this revival and what God is going to do for us in it. I am praying that God would reveal the Easter story to me in a new way this year. I have grown up in church and I feel I know the Easter story very well. But I want it to become alive to me this year. I don't want to forget that Christ died in order for you and I to have Eternal Life. I am so glad that He did not just die, but that He was resurrected! Christ truly made the greatest sacrifice!
I will be posting pictures of our senior banquet soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.