Sunday, December 13, 2009

Spanish Christmas Party!!

Last night was our Spanish Christmas service/party. There were 150 people there. We had 5-6 different kinds of tamales, lots of cookies and piñatas. The kids had a "blast" with the piñatas, and even a few of the not-so-young people got into it. I thought since I was helping with the kids part of the service, I would be smart and wear my heeled boots. So, needless to say....by the end of the night, my feet were in agony. I had a great time and I'm sure everyone else did as well. You can be the judge of this...I believe the 3 videos at the end will show the kids emotions. Enjoy.




After it was all said and done...we realized Luis was not joking when he said he came hungry.




Bryan




Keagan and Kaedan Spivey




Diego




Class 2 waiting to go upstairs to sing.




I found it slightly amusing that while all the other kids were shoving and screaming to get more candy....this little girl was very satisfied with her 5 pieces of candy.




I believe Miguel was giving this his best effort.



And this is why I said some not-so-young people got into the piñatas!

No comments: