Sunday, November 15, 2009

Random pictures from a sad camera...

I have a 4 Mega Pixel camera...it's old and needs retired. My Mom bought it new, had it for 2-3 years and then gave it to me. I have had it since November of 2006. When I was in Guatemala in 2007, it literally lost two screws. I could open it up and see its insides (not normal)...so I borrowed a piece of scotch tape from the couple I lived with, thinking it would hold it until I got home to get replacement screws. Well, the scotch tape served its purpose well...it's still holding my camera together so the guts are not exposed.

The battery life is another story. I can charge the battery, take 10 pictures and suddenly the battery is dead. So, I turn the camera off for a few minutes to let it charge, have my people pose, turn it on and snap the picture....after which it shuts off cause the battery is gone again.

Needless to say...I don't take too many pictures these days. However, here are a few that I have managed to get from the last few weeks...Enjoy.


Sitting on the cool piece of wood that looked like a little chair.


Taking her turn.

.
We try to set an example as serious and mature young people.


Most of the time...


Are we convincing anyone?...


Our fire!


The Soriano family singing at the Shelbyville Bible Holiness Homecoming.


Darla and I at Homecoming.


Christian, Ben, and Jeff at Homecoming.


Sister and I ice skating!


My friend Grace


Playing Knock-out at the Atherton's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. I laughed at the pictures and captions of you and your crazy brother! I'm getting ready to do a post of my own .... beware!
Any plans for a new camera on Black Friday?

Joya said...

Wow ok so your doin really good with this blogging thing. Wish I could catch some of your determination.
These pics of you and your brother crack me up. i just love it when siblings are close to eachother, like you guys are. :-)